Why is porcelain?
- Hygienic, does not contain bacteria.
- Does not absorb water when cooked at high temperatures.
- Frost and heat resistant. (ISO 10545-12 Frost resistance) (ISO 10545-9: Thermal shock resistance)
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor all weather properties.
- Breakage, wear-resistant to bending. ISO 10545-4-5-6
- High-temperature sintering surface.
- 8 Mohs Hardness (matt)
- 7 mohs (glossy)
- Chemical resistant. (ISO 10545-13)
- Seranit resistant to dilute acids and bases. Hydrochloric acid, bleach, detergent, cleaning agent can be easily cleaned with any type of. .
- Dairy factories
- Metal finishing mills (electrolysis)
- Paint industry
- Heavy-duty equipment used in hygienic environments of interest are used.
- Sunlight (UV) is not affected.
- Ensures ease of cleaning.
Is there a shade difference in porcelain products?
What are the nominal dimensions?
Which adhesives should be used in which spaces?
Which Seranit products should be preferred in wet spaces?
Are Seranit products resistant against frost?
Do Seranit products have color guarantee?
Are Seranit products harmful for human health?
Are Seranit products stain resistant?
Do Seranit products have load bearing capacity?